Wednesday, January 30, 2019

SAL’S THERAPY OF WRITING: WHY?


Why I created new blog? Why I didn’t write in the same blog? My answer is the content of the blog. I think it would be appropriate to create new blog for my personal writing about life motivation and inspiration experiences. My other blog’s content was most about food, music and travel. So, created new blog is totally a good choice.

Why I wrote my content in English Language? Why I didn’t write in Malay Language? My answer is I would like to improve my English Language by writing. At the same time, I can gain more viewers from around the world.  

Why the title of this blog is ‘SAL’S THERAPY OF WRITING’? This is because I need to express my feeling, opinions and release what is on my minds freely.  Instead of talking to someone else, why not I write all in this blog and I can get comments from different people with different perspectives. That’s is my type of therapy.

So, hope you guys can support me in this new blog.
Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment